1. The pink man with a bird on the head is a present from a dear friend, he gives me inspiration and cracks me up all the time. He’s funny and I love birds so a man with a bird on the head wearing hot pink is one real trendy down to earth man! It reminds me of the friend who gave it to me too. I am Weird but Heidi is Quirky, love her fashion, her guts, her photography and her husband is a really nice guy! (For Goodness Sake, she is a year older than me….marriage is so far in my case…ahh Wateva!)
2. Tiffany Blue Musicial Carousel, I love beautiful things and this treasure was brought back from Japan. Can never stop staring at it!!! Went to a musical box museum which sells really pretty musical boxes but I really love this one! Totally grabbed it and headed to the cashier counter plus service in Japan is always excellent.
3. White Paper package with Air Mail Envelopes, an envelope book I made which makes daily life easier when you have hell lots of loose papers. It is a Envelope book that can hold your receipts, shopping list, cash, your litter, loose sheets of notes and your little secrets, sweet wrapper and many more.
4. Cloud Nine (Happiness in Chinese Character), it’s my name card! I want people to receive it and smile. Really. Really no joke, smiling and being happy is sort of my motto but when I get down I kinda of feel guilty!
5. Embroidery Badges of Making peace, found these in Australia, a dude sold them dirt cheap there!!! Yeah Man no kidding, can never find all these pretty badges here at the price he was giving!
6. White angel box, I love angels and I always believe they are beside us giving us a helping hand from GOD!!! Angels are pure with really nice soft wings, not like I seen one before but I really believe they exist!
7. Bling Bling earring and Brooch, these glitter my gray/ black dressing a little but not too much. I love black not really gray but it kind-of-goes with my skin then I need to give it a lil’ something so it doesn’t look too dull. So Bling works wonders!
8. CD Rack, Feist is on the top, love her music and her CD Cover and her quirkiness. She’s Good but there is Those Dancing Days, Tegan and Sara, Yeah Yeah Yeahs (A Must), The Last Shadow Puppets, Attic Monkeys, The Temper Trap and She & Him. Check out (500) Days Of Summer, Love the movie and Music plus the “Why do you let me stay here” Music Video feat. Joseph Gordon Levitt and Zooey Deschanel. Song By She & Him.
9. Cloth cover book, I made it recently and I love the fabric Grandma left me. Love her taste! Grandma left mum lots of all fabric which still looks so good in this era. She used to sew clothes for my mum and her siblings. It’s sad I never got to meet her.
10. A birthday card from Mum and Dad by B. Kelly, I love the art. It takes me to places I imagine of. Every time I look at it, it takes me to the woods to have a tea party, run and roll around the meadows, lay flat and stare at the sky, listen to the birds sing , play with those cute furry bunnies and come back to reality after all that!
11. Pinion Mug, the first time I saw it on Urban ran out immediately to get it. It is unique and pretty. How pretty a cup with wings, although it is black it is still cool. It’s the angel thingy, their wings!
12. Wood Grain Cover Book, Made that too. I recently learnt Book Binding and I am head over Heels with it!!! I love this wood grain patterned paper, it looks so nice to me! Can’t help it my whole family is crazy about wood especially Pa & Ma.
13. Hanashi Flyer, a friend collected this for me. I love collecting post cards, flyers and usable material. They give me inspiration and keep me busy with ideas through out my every day. As for Hanashi, the colours of the flowers and Background looks so good together! Love it! Thank you Mel!
14. A3 Cutting Mat, without this, my day is not complete because this is a tool I use daily. It is useful and a must- have in my little life! Yes! It’s a MUST for all designers!
These are the things that make me smile brightly everyday!
Why? Because of the colors, the beauty, the uniqueness and the the feeling I receive upon seeing them!
Thanks to the people who created the things I found and Bought!!!
Thanks to the people who gave me these things too!
Thank GOD for giving me hands that love to craft!
I submitted this photo for a competition! @ Cathay Photos.