Check it out here:
Check it out here:
It’s a ZINE and it comes with 2 free posters!!!
I did it for a school project. In this first issue, we talked about DESIGNERS.
What habits they have, what they carry in their bags, what fashion do they take to and what they see in normal objects. It’s the little things that many do not understand or find weird about us.
The many interesting things you can find in a designer’s bag.
The Designer at work needs POWER BLAZER- Power dressing.
The Jersey street jacket for a casual stroll. Cheers!
Hey people, I just started school recently like ( 8 weeks ago) and now then I’m writing about it? Sorry been busy with home work and projects! So far life is fun, I just made a whole class of friends and some from other classes. So how’s my class? Awesome!!!
There is Jenny, my Kpop and beauty Queen friend, want make up tips, look for her!
Avelyn, the ever enthusiastic and knowledgable!
Dixon is the designer toys and character design crazy guy!
Then there is Wei Yang also designer toy crazy and fashionista!
Nicholas is the anime happy and hooping champion at basketball game machine!
Kemala is the very quiet but nice girl to hang out with!
Stephanie and Julia are ever stuck together but they are a whole lot of fun!
The same goes to Xiu hui and Weiting, Fun!
Then there is Renny and Fizz, they are in a band and they wear cool tees all the time!
Fariza, Kai and Hilman are also always together, they are a really cute team. Kai is a guy with a lot of humor, Hilman has really pretty eyes and Fariza is very jovial!
Then there is our class rep, Akansha who is always very responsible for what she does and Nanki who has a real cool identity, love what she wears!
Yup these are the mates from my class!!!
ps: Great to know you guys!!! Thanks for hanging out together!
1. The pink man with a bird on the head is a present from a dear friend, he gives me inspiration and cracks me up all the time. He’s funny and I love birds so a man with a bird on the head wearing hot pink is one real trendy down to earth man! It reminds me of the friend who gave it to me too. I am Weird but Heidi is Quirky, love her fashion, her guts, her photography and her husband is a really nice guy! (For Goodness Sake, she is a year older than me….marriage is so far in my case…ahh Wateva!)
2. Tiffany Blue Musicial Carousel, I love beautiful things and this treasure was brought back from Japan. Can never stop staring at it!!! Went to a musical box museum which sells really pretty musical boxes but I really love this one! Totally grabbed it and headed to the cashier counter plus service in Japan is always excellent.
3. White Paper package with Air Mail Envelopes, an envelope book I made which makes daily life easier when you have hell lots of loose papers. It is a Envelope book that can hold your receipts, shopping list, cash, your litter, loose sheets of notes and your little secrets, sweet wrapper and many more.
4. Cloud Nine (Happiness in Chinese Character), it’s my name card! I want people to receive it and smile. Really. Really no joke, smiling and being happy is sort of my motto but when I get down I kinda of feel guilty!
5. Embroidery Badges of Making peace, found these in Australia, a dude sold them dirt cheap there!!! Yeah Man no kidding, can never find all these pretty badges here at the price he was giving!
6. White angel box, I love angels and I always believe they are beside us giving us a helping hand from GOD!!! Angels are pure with really nice soft wings, not like I seen one before but I really believe they exist!
7. Bling Bling earring and Brooch, these glitter my gray/ black dressing a little but not too much. I love black not really gray but it kind-of-goes with my skin then I need to give it a lil’ something so it doesn’t look too dull. So Bling works wonders!
8. CD Rack, Feist is on the top, love her music and her CD Cover and her quirkiness. She’s Good but there is Those Dancing Days, Tegan and Sara, Yeah Yeah Yeahs (A Must), The Last Shadow Puppets, Attic Monkeys, The Temper Trap and She & Him. Check out (500) Days Of Summer, Love the movie and Music plus the “Why do you let me stay here” Music Video feat. Joseph Gordon Levitt and Zooey Deschanel. Song By She & Him.
9. Cloth cover book, I made it recently and I love the fabric Grandma left me. Love her taste! Grandma left mum lots of all fabric which still looks so good in this era. She used to sew clothes for my mum and her siblings. It’s sad I never got to meet her.
10. A birthday card from Mum and Dad by B. Kelly, I love the art. It takes me to places I imagine of. Every time I look at it, it takes me to the woods to have a tea party, run and roll around the meadows, lay flat and stare at the sky, listen to the birds sing , play with those cute furry bunnies and come back to reality after all that!
11. Pinion Mug, the first time I saw it on Urban ran out immediately to get it. It is unique and pretty. How pretty a cup with wings, although it is black it is still cool. It’s the angel thingy, their wings!
12. Wood Grain Cover Book, Made that too. I recently learnt Book Binding and I am head over Heels with it!!! I love this wood grain patterned paper, it looks so nice to me! Can’t help it my whole family is crazy about wood especially Pa & Ma.
13. Hanashi Flyer, a friend collected this for me. I love collecting post cards, flyers and usable material. They give me inspiration and keep me busy with ideas through out my every day. As for Hanashi, the colours of the flowers and Background looks so good together! Love it! Thank you Mel!
14. A3 Cutting Mat, without this, my day is not complete because this is a tool I use daily. It is useful and a must- have in my little life! Yes! It’s a MUST for all designers!
These are the things that make me smile brightly everyday!
Why? Because of the colors, the beauty, the uniqueness and the the feeling I receive upon seeing them!
Thanks to the people who created the things I found and Bought!!!
Thanks to the people who gave me these things too!
Thank GOD for giving me hands that love to craft!
I submitted this photo for a competition! @ Cathay Photos.
I re-arranged and pasted some new inspirations on my art wall.
These were the looks I envisioned for my house next time. Inspirations for future works next time. Art/ Photography/ Design that I love alot.
They are all up there.
The photocopies from books in my old school library.
Love em’all… …
I have two favourite toys in my room that I love the most! One is the ever dashing Jack Skellington of Nightmare Before Christmas and the other is Anabelle of the Nightmares & Fairy Tales comic series’.
Firstly, Jack is the Pumpkin King of Halloween town. He is a character that is full of mischeif but has a good heart. I love this character because it reminds me of the movie and Tim Burton’s talent. I really love how he made Halloween fun and totally got me hooked to it. Nightmare Before Christmas is my favourite movie and left a very deep impression in me.
Anabelle was a gift for my birthday. I first saw her in a comic store and she is packaged in a paper coffin box lined with red satin. But she is so cute that I told them I have to have her. She’s always my favourite plushie because of her goth outlook, her red eyes, purple hair, white little dress and striped stocking and cute mary jane shoes! She’s pretty!
Alright that’s all for my favourite dark friends! They just look dark but they all have their little stories! Halloween 24/7 365 days!
I was trained as a designer who now is working as a sales executive. Often I didn’t have the drive to push myself to do my little own projects but lately I am beginning to do so. I used to make bags, accessories, do interesting gift-wrapping. Lately I just created a 2010 calendar. I am kind of concern that my creative side is sliding off so I am doing all I can to keep it going.
I loved art ever since young, I always believed God gave me the gift of design and appreciation. ART + MUSIC +APPRECIATION= Unless JOY
Maybe my weirdness is a side effect of my gift but I do not mind it. I love it.
So in this 2010, I wish everyone well and for those dear friends who drop by once in a while, THANK YOU for your dearest vist and comments.
Maybe Prawnzo (S_A_ _ON) and I might cook up a label too. Who knows!